jostber
It would be good to have this filter option in Reports in addition to the Normal/Inverse:

- Modified
- Not Modified

By having this one could make a Report on all thoughts activated today, and see who you have modified or not. Even better wuld be if there were some indicator to the right of the thought name if it has been modified.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
dyslucksia
If you open the "All dates" dropdown list (in Reports), you will see a choice named "Modified". Clicking this will allow you to set a "From" date and a "To" date, which can be today's date:

Thus you can display Thoughts which were modified only within two date ranges. Having done this, you can apply Direct or Inverse filtering to display/hide them in the Plex.

Would that solve your problem?
PB 5.5.2.1 on Windows XP, J-1.6.0_17
jostber
Thanks. No, what I would really like to be able to do is to see what thoughts that have been not modified within a set of thoughts that have been activated within a defined timeframe. An option "Thoughts without Notes" would also be a help here, especially if it was indicated in the Reports windows as well.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
dyslucksia
Oh, I see what you're getting at. You'd like to filter consecutively by activated, then modified/not modified, all within a time frame. Hmm, What Custom Reports would need then is an extra window with checkboxes copying all the buttons in the Reports pane, enabling you to select more than one filter simultaneously. A good suggestion.

Come to think of it, why not dump all those buttons and just do it all within Custom Reports, just preserving the Reports pane to display the output, just as Search displays Search Results and little else? That would make the look & feel of Custom Reports consistent with Advanced Search. By this time, drop the word "Custom" from Custom Reports. I'd vote for that.

PB 5.5.2.1 on Windows XP, J-1.6.0_17

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software