eeik
As a frequent habitual linker, I'd love to be able to enable a database-wide (or application-wide) setting that enables the "navigate to existing thought" option selected by default when I link a new URL to my database.

Currently, whether dragging/dropping from web browser or right-clicking on the plex to "Paste Web Link", if the link is already attached within an existing thought, a prompt is displayed (attached) asking what action I'd like to take. 99% of the time for me personally, I'm only looking to revisit the thought in my database after coming upon the same URL, so adding a new link is never desirable.

Something to consider which I'd find immensely beneficial in saving another mouse movement and click Click image for larger version - Name: URL Attached.png, Views: 45, Size: 11.61 KB

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software