connectologist
Due to a bug in the new version of another app that I use, I had to change my OS X user account name -- it had to do with a space in my original account name. I followed Apple's instructions for changing my account name, and all of my other apps (so far) have accommodated this change well.

Unfortunately, when I go to File, Open Brain, all I get is a list of my .brain files under the old, nonexistent account name. If I go to the .brain file in the directory, upon a click the focus shifts from Finder to PersonalBrain, but the file does not open. No error messages are generated.

Is there some way I can get my app to find it's files again?

Thanks
Harlan

PB uses the last opened brain as the place to look for brain files. This is why it is starting out there. Just navigate to the new folder that is used by your new user account and open from there (assuming you have move the .brain file and _brain folders to this location). If you continue to have trouble, please email support@thebrain.com.

Regards,
-Harlan
connectologist
Ah, right you are. I don't know what I was doing yesterday that I couldn't get it to work. Thanks!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software