danlandrum
I got an error while trying to download .124 last night. I'm traveling, and my hotel internet connection is sketchy, so I decided to come down to the lobby and try it again this morning. Upon opening TheBrain .123 this morning, the initial screen is empty. I was able to update .124 but there is still nothing showing on open. I looked in my documents folder and a U101 folder exists containing two folders: b01 - which appears to contain all my thought folders, and b02 - which contains the file brain.db. I assume all of this is my brain, but I can't get it to open, and it doesn't appear in the initial screen. How should I proceed? 

Also, the attached error log was generated. Click image for larger version - Name: Screen_Shot_2016-10-25_at_7.27.43_AM.png, Views: 82, Size: 96.71 KB
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
mcaton
Dan,

Do you have Brains available on the cloud too?  My first thought is that you are actually not logged in.  Please click on the icon in the upper right hand corner of the application (might be your profile picture if you have one).  From here, you may need to switch to the proper user (if you have more than one account) or log in.  

Thanks,
Matt
Harlan
Yes, I agree. It looks like you have switched accounts and it is not showing the brains for the account your brains are associated with.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software