nicobi
Hi there. I would like to give users the following options:

1. No Cloud. One should be able to sync between devices directly without an intermediate server.

2. My Cloud. Users should be able to sync via their own server-cloud-infrastructure. A prerequisite in many business companies to my knowledge.

3. Your Cloud. The current implementation: Corporate cloud service of thebrain only.

I understand that thebrain likes to bind customers to their cloudservice an sell the service. But, you know, I do not like to be forced into that. I decide where to sync.

Thanks for your attention.
mcaton
Thank you for your feedback.  You can always bypass WebBrain.com by creating a .brainzip file manually and taking it with you to other machines (no cloud).  It is more of a manual process, but still gets your Brain where it needs to be.

We have the 'My Cloud' option as a feature request and hope to develop this further in the future.

Thank you,
Matt
nicobi
Thanks mcaton for listening - or better "reading" :-)

Of course, the zip.-workaround is a way to go, but it is not really a "sync" solution. Anyway, if thebrain is up to solve the mobile devices problem - which is a must I think anybody agrees today - a real sync connection between the brain applications has to be implemented anyway.

greets

nico
Hans1804
Getting confused here, I can upgrade to v7 for free but need to pay $99 if I opt for a "combo" license. I already have a subscription to Webbrain, so where is the advantage of "going combo".

Thanks
Hans

mcaton
Hans,

Thank you for posting.  Your free upgrade will be taken into account for a significant discount the first year.  If you choose to go combo, you'll continue receiving free upgrades of TheBrain as it continues to evolve.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software