BrentK
I'm now on beta 7.0.1.0.  I didn't notice this issue in prior releases, but I don't often access content in virtual thoughts.  Today, however, I decided to 'clean up' my virtual thoughts by unlinking those that weren't needed.  While I was doing this I noticed that the folders were empty.  At first I attributed this to my changing the names/locations of the 'real' folders that the virtual thoughts reference.  But then I added a new virtual thought and it still did not have any content.  I closed/reopened TheBrain, but this did not help.

Thanks,
Brent

mcaton
Brent,

I have not been able to replicate this issue.  Can you send us a few screenshots of a sample folder with content and then what you see in the Thought Tab when it is a virtual Thought in TheBrain?

Thank you,
Matt
BrentK
Matt, I've sent you an email that contains additional information for this issue. 

Brent

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software