Adathome
Only the first time when you upload your PB to webbrain it shows the correct typed links, all later changes of typed links in PB are not synced with webbrain.
Regards, Ad Divide knowledge = multiply knowledge (Windows 10 -  TB8 / TB9)
Moe
Ad, Thanks for catching this. I have notified our engineers about this problem.

Thanks,
Moe
Adathome
Moe wrote:
. I have notified our engineers about this problem.

Thanks, with update PB 6.0.3.3 this is working fine now.
HanBav
problem is back for me on 6035

Tags (recently defined) are missing with thoughts that finally were synced (transferred). The tag itself was transferred and one of 4 thoughts has attached it.
Took some more steps:
Have attached another tag: this was transferred.
Have removed & reattached the formerly missing tag: now it was transferred.

But only forcing sync with a date well before the definition of this tag does not cure the missing tag.

... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE
Moe
Hannes, I tested both sync and upload via Brainzip and found that Tags are not being processed at all. I have informed our developers about the problem.

Thanks,
Moe
HanBav
seems to work now,
thank you :
I forced a sync beginning from 1.8.10:
the missing tags are attached now
brains are in sync (at least have the same number of thoughts)
... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE
Adathome

Changes of the homethought or pins in PB are not synced with webbrain.

Moe
Ad, I was able to reproduce the problem where changes to pins in PB are not synced to webbrain (WB).

Regarding changes to the Home Thought not syncing to WB. When I tested, I noticed that if I changed my Home Thought in PB to another Thought then synced my Brain to WB the newly nominated Home Thought from PB was not synced. In WB my previous Home Thought from my first sync was still my Home Thought. Is this what you are referring to? I was not sure what you meant by "Changes of the homethought" as I interpreted that as changes made to the Home Thoughts Notes, or the Home Thought itself (Thought color etc..).

Thanks,
Moe
Adathome
Moe wrote:

Regarding changes to the Home Thought not syncing to WB. When I tested, I noticed that if I changed my Home Thought in PB to another Thought then synced my Brain to WB the newly nominated Home Thought from PB was not synced. In WB my previous Home Thought from my first sync was still my Home Thought.
Is this what you are referring to?

Yes that is the problem
Moe
Ad, Thanks for clarifying. I have submitted both issues to our engineers for correction.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software