Art
Hi,

Is it possible somehow to re-position nodes? I move a node with a mouse and it jumps back to original spot, it's really annoying.

Couldn't find any settings for that.

Thanks

Art
The extended view works better but it still repositions elements after I re-arrange them. It happens when I press 'Home', for instance.

Is there a way to disable repositioning completely?

Thanks

zenrain
Hmm, pinned thoughts (the ones you manually move) shouldn't reposition themselves after you put them in place in the Expanded view, although if you add additional thoughts, non-pinned thoughts will still reposition themselves.
You may want to report that as a bug if pinned thoughts are still moving.

There is no way to disable repositioning completely, if there was I'm not sure how you would be able to pull additional linked thoughts in without them crowding on top of each other (in Expanded view).

Edit: Corrected view name.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Art
dyslucksia wrote:
There is no View in PB named Extended View.

I was referring to the Expanded view, that's correct.

Zenrain, I will try the "pinning", thanks for suggestion.

However, I believe there's another bug in there: when i switch input languages (Ubuntu Jaunty) and enter some text, the program then changes input language back to English. Can I disable that?

A

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software