mkmuc
I use PB Pro vers. 5.5.2.1 (OS Win Vista) installed into my usb-stick.

I've build some hyperlinks within a note  to bookmarks of the same note. The links are colored blue as well as correctly underlined and the mouse pointer shows a hand if I move it over the links. Nevertheless nothing happens when I ctrl+clicking on a link. No jumping to the bookmark!

Is this a bug or do I something wrong? Maybe because I am using PB on USB-drive?

Best regards,
Michael

mcaton
Michael,

I just tested and was able to set up a bookmark in a very long note using the basic commands:

<a href="#end">Go to the end.</a>

Full page of blah...
blah...
blah...

<a name="end"></a>End

Is this the same type of formatting you used?  If you'd like to send me your code, I'd be happy to take a look.

Thanks,
Matt
zenrain
Wow, thanks Matt, that code works! I didn't know this was possible.

There is a bug report in this then. When you choose Insert > Bookmark, it adds the following code:

<a id="[name]">[text]</a>

This doesn't work. It should insert:

<a name="[name]" id="[name]>[text]</a>

This is slightly different from your code, only because when I entered just the name portion, it automatically adds the id portion.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
mkmuc
mcaton wrote:
If you'd like to send me your code, I'd be happy to take a look.

Thanks, Matt,

my code:

<p><a href="#bookmark_name">bookmark_hyperlink</a></p>

<p>blah</p>

<p>blah</p>

<p><a id="bookmark_name">bookmark_name</a></p>

As said doesn't work.

Thanks again
Michael
mcaton
Thanks Zen and Michael,

I'll write this up for our engineers.  In the mean time, Michael, you can use the manual code I displayed to make the bookmarks work.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software