Cornan
As previously reported (http://forums.thebrain.com/post?id=3661150&highlight=tags+scrolling), the "Tags" window was switched from vertical scrolling to horizontal scrolling in 5.5.

However, the horizontally scrolled windows does not respond to a mouse with a horizontal scroll function (i.e. Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 2.0).

At some point (I don't know which update) the Tags window started responding to the vertical mouse wheel (though in a pretty sluggish way), but the window still does not respond to horizontal scrolling.

Please do one of the following:
   1) Change the Tags window back to vertical scrolling, or
   2) Update PersonalBrain to respond to horizontal mouse scrolling (aka tilt-wheel)

If the program is left "as is" (using the vertical wheel for horizontal scrolling),  then I would suggest making it more responsive (i.e. move the screen image more quickly).

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software