mctrexler
Users are constantly talking about uncluttering the screen in the Climate Web.  Has any consideration beeen given to being able to not display sibling thoughts (emanating from a parent thought)?  
metta
I can imagine that hiding sibling thoughts would be very helpful in some use cases.

For my own purposes, 1-way links would help even more since they would provide much more selective control over what thoughts appear where....

In either case, having more granular control over how thoughts appear in the web client would be a huge help in sharing web brains with others, as Mark has suggested -- and I'd love to see both options available to brain users for planning and managing our brain projects.
mctrexler
Goes without saying - 1-way links would make A LOT of things possible that aren't possible now! 
mcaton
Mark,

This to is an open issue and under review.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software