zenrain
I don't seem to be able to view WebBrains in my iPad. I have Java on in Safari settings, is there something else I need to do, or is this a known issue?
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Moe
Hi zenrain,

Thank you for posting. You are correct, currently webbrain does not work on the iPad. Our engineers are diligently working on making a future version of webbrain iPad compatible.

Thanks,
Moe

zenrain
Awesome. Thanks Moe!
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Harlan

The new version of WebBrain (updated today) supports the iPad.

Regards,
-Harlan
zenrain
Just tested, and now of course I have some feedback.

I'm having a lot of trouble resizing the notes bar, and the bar on the right with the user and brain description. I tried clicking the arrows (they are a bit small to hit with a finger) and it only worked sporadically. Dragging the bar didn't work at all.  
It would also be nice if the bar on the right is automatically hidden so I don't have to minimize it every time.

Otherwise, yay! I can access the Webbrain on my iPad!  
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Harlan
Yes, we are aware of the splitter/realize issues. They should be addressed soon. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software