gsalay
The copy format paintbrush icon is missing.  I use that extensively.
I also can't find paragraph formatting.    When I paste into a note, it automatically double-spaces.  I need it to be single-spaced.

Is there a possibility of retaining the classic look with the new system foundation?
mcaton
The Notes area are one of the major overhauls of the new Brain 9.  The old Notes tab was utilizing a 3rd party software that we didn't have complete control over.  New Notes are rebuilt, in house, from the ground up.  The intent was to simplify and streamline the Notes tool for not only ease of use, but consistency in appearance.

Rolling back to the old formatting/toolbar of TheBrain 8 will not be an option, but I'll certainly document your request for a paintbrush (format copy/paste) and paragraph formatting.

Thank you,
Matt
gsalay
Thanks - please also consider a width control.      I keep my notes section at the bottom, and considerably wider in 8.   9's seems set to one size.   It makes a big difference in the ability to scan content quickly.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software