BrentK
I'm using 7.0.3.0. 

Please see the description in the attached image.

Click image for larger version - Name: Note_window_not_scrolling.png, Views: 46, Size: 28.93 KB
pthompson
Brent,

Thank you for posting. I have tested this on our end and have been unable to replicate this (I might be missing something). Can you provide a step-by-step scenario describing how to replicate this or we can set up a Web Meeting to go over it in person. 

Regards,
BrentK
How's this?

pthompson
Brent,

That's great. Thanks for the video. I was able to replicate it. Would you mind keeping that video available? I will report this to our developers and reference the video so they can easily replicate this as well.

In the meantime, I noticed if you double-click the note tab to extend the notes area all text will be visible.

Regards,
BrentK
Patrick, it'll be there. 

HanBav
same here and more:

In my case it occured when pasting text into a notes window where already some text is. Several lines of the pasted text are hidden below the border of the notes window.
... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software