Beastro
Hi,

I am using 10.0.29 and I cannot select Notes styles anymore. Is this a known issue?
Also since a few updates, my in-app update does not work anymore. I always have to download the external update file and install to update to the latest version.

Regards
Berthold
Berthold/Spain
Win10/TB10
miadonis

I can't reproduce the Notes style issue using TB 10.0.29 for MacOS.

However, TB is not alerting me to the 10.0.30 upgrade which is supposedly available, nor is the update showing when I select "Check for Update".

Regards,
Matt

MacOS 10.14.5TB 10.0.50

Beastro
miadonis wrote:

I can't reproduce the Notes style issue using TB 10.0.29 for MacOS.

When multiplex and notes window are side by side, the style dialog doesn't do anything on .29 Win. If the notes are full screen than you can select styles as expected.

Berthold/Spain
Win10/TB10
mcaton
I'm unable to replicate any trouble with the Notes Styles in the latest build. Can you please include some screenshots and/or step by step instructions of your process?

Thank you,
Matt
shinyplastic
I have the same problem with the in program update, it i) notifies me ii) downloads OK iii) closes the brain and then continues at the updating bar for ... forever.

Tried on two different computers (with anit-virus off) - no luck.

Workaround downalod from Website and install from .exe
Beastro
mcaton wrote:
I'm unable to replicate any trouble with the Notes Styles in the latest build. Can you please include some screenshots and/or step by step instructions of your process?

Thank you,
Matt

Notestyle of an existing note can only be changed if the Note is in fullscreen window. If the note shares screen with the multiplex, selecting another style does nothing to note in question. Not much to see there on screenshots, but I include them anyway.
Thanks
Berthold
2018-12-09 10_30_27-TheBrain.jpg  2018-12-09 10_29_10-TheBrain.jpg 
Berthold/Spain
Win10/TB10
mcaton
Thank you for the additional information.

Again, I'm still not able to replicate.  My style setting works on existing notes, even when the app is split 50/50 with plex/notes.  Is it possible that you pasted in this content from another location and the meta data was saved, thus taking priority over the Note Style?

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software