kolereric

Here is the story in pictures + output .log with "enableNotesLogging" option

1) Going to an existing thought

2) Pasting additional text

3) Going to any another thought and returning back. All pasted text is gone.

I've tested it 4 times. Each time closing the PB program and reloading it. Hence , a 100% problem reproducibility. After attempt 3 I created a blank "output.log" and restarted PB to log only steps 1),2),3) as described above. 

Have fun...

Click image for larger version - Name: problem_1s2.png, Views: 101, Size: 1.74 MB Click image for larger version - Name: problem_2s2.png, Views: 100, Size: 1.94 MB
Click image for larger version - Name: problem_3s2.png, Views: 105, Size: 1.74 MB
Moe
kolereric,

Thanks for posting. Can you update to 6.0.5.6 (current release) to see if it makes a difference. I was not able to reproduce this issue when testing for it in 6.0.5.6. When you paste the text into your note, can you try pressing CTRL+S to save the note then go to another Thought then come back to your original Thought to see if the note is saved.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software