Kriggel23
Just noticed in .126: Text format (Title, Heading, Sub-heading, Normal, Code) is assigned in Notes to the complete notes text, not only to the selected text.

Kriggel23

Harlan
I just tested this and it appears to be working correctly. Styles are always assigned on a paragraph basis and cannot be assigned only to a subsection of a paragraph.

If your note is formatted without paragraph breaks and is thus a single paragraph, the behavior you describe will happen. (Using Shift+Enter to end a line does not create a new paragraph and instead just adds a line break without creating a separate paragraph). This is normal for style based formatting.

Are you seeing something different?

Regards,
-Harlan
Kriggel23
I had to play around a bit to convince Notes that there's a new paragraph, but than it worked as you've explained, thanks!
Btw: I entered the text not myself, but tried to format some notes imported from V8.

Kriggel23

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software