andreas
Example: at the very top of the notes editor I change the format of the line to "Heading". Then I press Enter. Now the top line (which is empty) keeps the "Heading" format, the old line that is below has lost the "Heading" format. This happens constantly when I add new text above an older text.
mcaton

Andreas,

I believe what you have described is actually correct behavior. Each new line in the Notes will default to Normal when coming from a Title, Heading or Sub Heading.  

Thanks,
Matt

Harlan
It depends on where your cursor is when you press enter. If you are at the start of the line, but after the “# “ tag, it will do as you describe. If you are before the tag, a new line will be inserted above and your heading text will remain the same. If you are at the end of the line, the line will remain the same and a new line will be inserted below. 
Regards,
-Harlan
andreas
I was not aware that I could put the cursor before the #. Thanks for the clarification. All works perfectly fine for me now!

Best,
Andreas

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software