kard32
Hi all -- new user here, signed up for the subscription. Loving TheBrain so far! And trying to move all my workflows here. One quick difficulty I have, however, is that notes editor seems to be scrolling *too fast* on my trackpad. It's too sensitive--basically just a quick flick and I'm already several paragraphs down. It's really quite irksome! 

I made sure it's not just my trackpad settings -- i.e., scrolling works just fine on my browser (Edge Chromium) and MS Word. I'm using TheBrain 11, Windows 10 on a Lenovo laptop, if that helps. Any tips/advice? Thanks!
DavidGretzschel
Yeah, I think you're right. Never noticed before cause I don't use the trackpad if I can avoid it.

It's too fast and it seems to be discrete in larger steps. It appears smooth, but that's just animation magic.
Made a video:
https://www.loom.com/share/a58986fc0c4142f6817861aa834c1aed

My advice would be to use PgUp/PgDown and up/down instead.
Which is probably not the advice you were looking for though, sorry.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

kard32
Okay awesome at least it wasn't just me! And yes Pg Up/Down does work well, and so does the scroll wheel on a mouse. Anyway not the biggest dealbreaker, but thought I'd bring it up haha
peterB
Hey guys, thanks for letting us know. I've documented the request for engineering. Thanks especially for the video! Very clear demonstration with the side by side comparison to Chrome. We'll let you know when engineering works on this.

-Peter
kard32
Awesome and thanks a bunch for the quick response! ðŸ‘

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software