mbaas Show full post »
JarBal
Thank you. I know you all do your best to solve the Problem. Regarding the remarks by David Gretzschel: I encounter the problem on a 27-inch iMac with a second screen by Acer and it makes no difference whether the iMac is set to a single screen or not. By using my MacBook I het the same problem. Therefore, it seems unlikely to me that it might be related to using a second screen or not. Software is updated to the latest version of the operating system (currently macOS Catalina version 10.15.3). Screen - main screen - resolution is set to 2560 x 1440. I've not run in to this problem in any other program.
mbaas
Thanks for trying - did not help...
17-02-_2020_15-57-29.png 
mcaton
Michael,

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that the problem with the super large fonts still exists.I'll inform the engineering team.

Matt
Harlan
Anyone who has experienced this issue please try version 11.0.61, which is out now. While we have not reproduced the issue, we are pretty sure we know what was causing it and believe it has been fixed. Please confirm. Thanks for your patience on this.

FYI, if we are correct about the cause then it happens when OS is setup to use German language conventions for numbering.
Regards,
-Harlan
mbaas
Indeed, it's fixed! 🙂
Thanks!
Michael
mcaton
Michael,

That's great news! Thanks for the fast response!!

Matt
JarBal
You did it !! Great job done !! And we knew you would.
Thanks !! I'm grateful.
Jary
mcaton
Jary,

Thank you as well for the confirmation. We're up to 11.0.62 now on the internal channel, but again, this issue should be resolved.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software