perry
Is this new? I don't remember seeing the Notes flicker as much as this?

Also: I think we really need to define "hover" in the 'display notes on hover only' setting... at the moment it displays notes on pass-over, not hover (hover implies stopping over the thought)...

TheBrain.gif
mcaton
Thanks for sharing.  Yes, you really see the redraw of the notes when you are in the "dark" Note Style.  I'll document this for review.

We wrote up earlier a request to have a 2 or 3 second delay on the hover feature.  I don't think it went over well with people that really like the hover and want the immediate update.  I'll see if the feature request is still open...

Thanks,
Matt
perry
mcaton wrote:
Thanks for sharing.  Yes, you really see the redraw of the notes when you are in the "dark" Note Style.  I'll document this for review.

OK, that's interesting thought: I'll try a different style to see the effect...

mcaton wrote:
We wrote up earlier a request to have a 2 or 3 second delay on the hover feature.  I don't think it went over well with people that really like the hover and want the immediate update.  I'll see if the feature request is still open...

Yes, I remember we had a thought to have a persistent Note display: I was easily talked out of that one as it would be too unwieldy.

I think the hover delay, or what time period constitutes a hover, should be a user preference the same way Mouse preferences are set per user: double-click | pointer speed | wheel scrolling . As it really relates to how quick the user moves their mouse around the Plex.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software