Shuhart75
I think HTML mode, Special Paste, Insert Table etc. are not working in the Notes Editor because they are under a heavy development, but who knows... May be it's a bug and you somehow overlooked it 

Ivan
Moe
Ivan,

Seems to be working for me in PB 6.0.1.0. Have you tried this version? If not please do so. If you encounter the problem while using 6.0.1.0, please close down PB immediately after the problem occurs then forward us a copy of your output.log file to support@thebrain.com. See below for instructions on how to find the output.log file.

Windows:
The output.log file can be found in the "Program Files\PersonalBrain" folder.

Mac:
If you go to PersonalBrain in the Applications Directory and select SHOW PACKAGE CONTENTS in the Finder window, you can find the output.log file in the Contents > Resources > App folder.

Thanks,
Moe

Shuhart75
I've downloaded PB 6.0.1.0 this morning and it works alright. Thanks.

Ivan 
cristianosiri
I can add the problem persist to me also on PB 6.0.1.0 and that either with this new version either with the previous PB 6.0.0.8 happened to me that as just installed new version I had Notes menu working, then as i moved trough some other thoughts the Notes menu stopped working in all PB.

I just verified that if i close PB and then run it again, at the beginning the Notes menu is working, also on different thoughts, but then after a limited number of thoughts or of time it stop working.

I was not able to find the output.log Moe asked for.

Hope this help you to sove this really annoying issue.

Thanks!
zenrain
I think the notes menu items stop working once you have activated a tag thought. At least, that's the closest I can get to the cause.
It still occurs for me in 6.0.1.0.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
zenrain
FYI, I can no longer recreate in 6.0.1.1.
Which is awesome as it was driving me up the wall...
(I use HTML view to customize my notes quite often).

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
mcaton
Good to hear.  That one has been bugging me too!

Matt
cristianosiri
6.0.1.1. solved the problem to me too!

thanks

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software