zenrain
If you activate a thought using instant search, the notes in the notes panel don't always change and the thought isn't added to the past thought list.

This also occurs if the thought is activated via a link in the notes.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
Thanks Alex,

Confirmed. Documenting these now.

Matt
Harlan
Fixed in 9.0.84.
Regards,
-Harlan
perry
zenrain wrote:

This also occurs if the thought is activated via a link in the notes.

Yes, I discovered this last night... but when looking at it I thought it was quite clever: You have a Thought and Note active (as you're accessing the note) -- when you click on a link in the Notes to another Thought that thought became active (though not centered) so you could edit it or click on it.

Although trying it now it's not working like that [frown]
mcaton
Perry,

It does seem to be working properly now.  Clicking on the link to another thought from within the notes will activate the new thought and update the notes accordingly.

I think I understand your idea about selecting a thought, but without it being "centered"  However, I'm not sure if this would be helpful or cause confusion as to what is the current Active Thought.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software