zenrain
Only tested on macOS. 
I have quite a few notes which are large. 

I am typing at the bottom of the note. I then click on the plex and browse to a different thought. The thought happens to have a .pdf which it loads. 

After, I go back to the note I'm typing on. 
The bottom text is not on screen. On the 1,087 word note it's almost there, the bottom text is about halfway visible at the bottom. 
On the 20,k + note it's just at the top of the note.

Seems to work ok as long as I don't hit a note with a .pdf that previews.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton

Zen,

If you press command+N (Ctrl+N on Windows) are you then returned to the proper location in the note? I'm assuming that you were expecting to see your cursor in the same location of the note after navigating back - correct?  I'll have to roll back a few versions to see if/when this started behaving differently.

Thanks,
Matt

zenrain
If I press command+N nothing happens (except I go to edit mode). However as soon as I hit the up or down arrow (moving the cursor) it then scrolls to the correct position. 
So after going to a .pdf and then back it looks like it retains cursor position, but doesn't scroll to that position in the note.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
I see that.  Documenting for further review. Thanks Zen!

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software