psanz
Hi, I have included in the notes section the TODOIST web url, it shows up nicely in the notes section. 
However I need to decrease the text size and I cannot find a way to do this. 

please help
psanz
no feedback? I am sure there must be a solution for this
mcaton
Thanks for posting.  Did you add this as a URL attachment that is being displayed in TheBrain's built in browser? Or did you copy and paste some text into the Notes.  The notes content can be resized with the slider. Look for the Aa button in the Notes Toolbar.  More on this here:  https://www.thebrain.com/support/tutorials#Notes-and-Attachments

Web attachments, however, cannot be resized.  Can you share a screenshot of your content? Maybe this is a feature that would need to be considered.

Thank you,
Matt
psanz
Hi Matt, 

I am adding the URL as an attachment displayed in TB's built in browser. This is a perfect combination for TB and Todoist for task management, I can paste the url's corresponding for each thought's todo-list. Good thing is that the tasks can be updated directly in TB's browser without having to open Todoist in other window! 
I just need to tweak a bit the format and change the font size, see the picture attached here. Screenshot-2018-11-14-at-13.03.25.jpg

looking forward to your feedback

thank you
Pedro

mcaton
Pedro,

Thank you for the follow up. There are no current options for resizing content in TheBrain's built in browser, but I'll add the feature request.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software