GerSch
Is there no way to bring the notes window from the right to the left side? If I work with two displays it makes a lot of sense for me...
zenrain
It's a bit hidden. Double-Click the divider and if the notes/attachments is on the bottom it will move to the top, or if it's on the right, it will switch to the left. And vice versa. [smile]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
zenrain

Be aware that it switches sides and retains the proportions of the other side. In other words, if the notes were thin and the plex was big, it's now going to be the opposite but you can just resize it as normal. 

At first I thought this was annoying, better to keep the notes/plex the same size when it switches. However Jack Baty noted that it's an easy way to switch from a small area to a large one quickly and then switch back. Since then I've been using it that way and it's pretty nifty.

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
GerSch
Great @zenrain!!! A very hidden features... ;-)
GerSch
2016.08.09_19h51m30s.png A great way to ombine calendar, task list, in this case Todoist, and TheBrain...!
pthompson
Great setup. [smile]

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software