Visualization for Smarter Strategy
and Slam Dunk Execution
Thursday, November 5, 2015
11:00 am Pacific Time / 2:00 pm Eastern Time
Good ideas need even better plans of attack. Conversely, you might have the best management and planning but your team may not be thinking out of the box.
To be successful you need to ensure that your best thinking is right in front of you and you know exactly how to get things done.
- Mind mapping business processes, projects and responsibilities for smooth execution and adherence to best practices
- Visualizing company teams, departments and projects
- Brainstorming for new possibilities and business development
- Visually evaluating and weighing different ideas with Thought Types and Tags
- Turning your brainstorming session into a lasting corporate knowledge base
- Creating visual operation guides to keep teams on track and efficient