pmsalves
In my opinion the number of attached files is too small to be visible in the plex per thought. It should be greater in size, or of different font or different colour. Alternatively change the background (for instance a circule backgrand of red color and the number in white in foreground).
Best.
Pedro
pthompson
Pedro,

Thank you for posting. We really appreciate hearing your feature suggestions. I would like to point you out to our Uservoice page (http://thebrain.uservoice.com) as that is the best place to submit your feature requests. Our development team reviews this site very often to obtain ideas for future features to implement. Uservoice lets them categorize users feature request by popularity. If your feature requests receive enough votes they can be a potential candidate for implementation in a future release of PersonalBrain.
Spacenexus

Patrick

My understanding of the uservoice facility was a venue to table cool and major new feature requests that could be voted on by the community and considered by the team. This especially works well for features that have no prior development path. Is this really the best place for minor usability requests? Pedro raises a good point which might well be lost and out of place in uservoice. If worded a little differently it might well be articulated as a minor bug - 'attachment numbers are not readily visible on the thought icon' for example.

Would stand corrected if the uservoice function has widened beyond new requested features.

thanks

Jim

@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997
pthompson
Jim,

Thank you for posting. I appreciate your input and understand your concern. I will bring this issue/request to the attention to our development team.

Regards,

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software