joness

Is there a limit to the number of thought types? I have around 38 but I can only see 32 in the drop down box. They still seem to be attached to my thoughts in the plex, but I cannot choose the extras for any new thoughts or select them in the thought types Window.

Regards

Stephen J
flynn51
Ordered and paid for 5Pro for Mac today.  Received confirmation by email and given a Serial Number.

How do I download the full software package.  I only seem able to download the Free version.

Robert
Perth, Aus
zenrain
@joness, I don't think so. Are you able to scroll down in the types dropdown? I have 38 types also, and I can see them all. Also, which version are you using, and what is your screen resolution? I'm wondering if there isn't enough screen space for the full list?

@flynn51, the download is for all versions. Once you put in the serial number, the Pro features are unlocked. If you were still under the 30 day trial period you won't notice much difference, except the PersonalBrain Free image on the right hand side of the toolbar should disappear and you'll still have access to all the features after 30 days.
I think there may be a few Pro features that can't be used from the trial version, but I can't remember what they were, sorry.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
joness
Zenrain

Thank you for the response. I have sorted out my problem. I had some tags that I thought were types and couldn't see them on the list.
Regards

Stephen J

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software