ChrisCase
I'd sure like to try out Brain 7, but after downloading and installing it, I can't get it to actually run any of the brains on my drive.  The logo just goes on flashing indefinitely with nothing further happening.   The memory usage stays around 97,500, varying slightly, and the CPU usage remains at 00.  Furthermore, there is no way to quit the program short of terminating it with Windows Task Manager .  Clicking the X in the top right merely closes the window, but not the program.

This is not encouraging....
pthompson
Chris,

Thank you for posting. What operating system and version of Java are you running on your system? It's possible that something was damaged during installation. If you would like to open a support ticket to go over this in more detail, please visit support.thebrain.com.

Regards,
ChrisCase
OK, I reinstalled Java, and now it seems to load.  Thanks for the suggestion.
mcaton
Good to hear! Thanks for the update.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software