Qwill
I have 2 questions I wasn't able to find the answer in the doc or in the forum :
* Is there a way to update TheBrain V9 from an offline computer ? 
* Is it possible to get version of TheBrain that can be installed without admin privileges on the computer (e.g. zipped versions?)
I am using TheBRain in osme restricted environments ands its a hassle to greach IT desksupport to get temporary admin rights each time a new version is available...

Thanks !
TheBrain 9.0.250 -  OsX High Sierra &  Win7
mcaton
Quill,

Thanks for posting. You can certainly download the full installer of TheBrain from http://www.thebrain.com/download on any machine connected to the web. Then, move the file to a thumb drive for transport to your offline machine. Installing will overwrite the current app, and you will not lose any existing Brain databases.

Sorry, we don't have a zipped version of the installer or app available.  You will need to use the .dmg for macOS or the .exe for windows.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software