schulze Show full post »
enkidu
Hello Jim

to paraphrase your prose, "The Brain is for geeks" ??

;-)

cheers
enkidu
Spacenexus
If you think geeks stands for 'geniuses engaging efflorescing knowledge systems' then perhaps so.

;-)

Jim
@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997
Pollik

I want to echo much of what has already been said.

My last serious use of Personal Brain was v.5.  I thought it was time that I came and had a look at what v.8 had to offer by way of improvement. 

The difference between 5 and  8 is trivial, as far as I am concerned.  The overwhelming impression that I have is of a great concept product that is dying on its feet because of lack of development.  The price point pitches the product at the quality end of the market, yet the quality really is not delivered, as far as this Win 7 user is concerned.  For me, the deal breakers are the lack of a user event timeline and the price.

It would really be shame if TheBrain consigned itself to history.

pthompson
Thank you for the feedback Pollik. TheBrain is alive and well and we are hard at work on some amazing and excellent changes. The next version of TheBrain will be a major overhaul and everyone here at TheBrain is excited to share it with everyone as soon as possible.
Pollik
Thanks for the response.  Do you have a guestimate date for v.9?
elemmanuel
I will be very interested to see a development timeline... or at least some info on the things to come.

Emmanuel
pthompson
While we do not have any ETA at the moment, you can find and follow all information we have shared HERE.
Pollik
Thank you

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software