Spacenexus
In the preferences window, Behavior tab the On click active Thought toggle has two options:
  • Open Properties
  • Do Nothing
Can you add a third option:
  • Open Attachment
If there is one attachment or URL, then that should open immediately, if there are mulitple, then a "Select Attachment to Open' window should open with the attachments listed. This mimicks the current TB8 approach.

Unless I`m missing something, it`s a bit odd not to have that basic function to open an attachment on clicking thought. I can see the functionality is there for clicking on the thought icon, which is great for accessing non active thought attachments. For active thoughts, I want to click anywhere on the thought and access attachments. If I want to access properties of an active thought I`ll use alt+enter for that lower cadence function.

Thanks for adding that when you can.

Jim

@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software