Ekkehard
Hallo,

I find that when I insert two images into a note, when I call up the note again both images are the same - sometimes Brain uses one of the images, at other times the other.

Is this normal? Or am I doing something wrong?

(I'm presently using version 5.5.2.2).

Ekkehard
zenrain
I don't think I've ever seen that. When you view the note in .html view, do the img addresses have the same path? When you browse to the path location, is there anything weird about the image file names?

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Ekkehard
Thanks, Zenrain.

I have now experimented a little and something really weird happened: I had two notes with two images in each, and all of a sudden, something new happened: one of the images 'jumped' to the other note substituting the original image. It retained the label of the image that should have been there, though. In the note's directory was the wrong image.

When I copied the correct image back into the note, the html-text contained the link from where I had copied it instead of pointing to the note-directory. I called up another thought, when I came back the correct image had again been substituted by the wrong one. I cut out the wrong image again and inserted the correct one. It still pointed to the location from where it had been copied. It seems that the link changed only after I had copied the note manually.

I have now worked with the brain for a couple of hours, and everything is as it should be.

While things were wrong, nothing helped, neither closing the brain and changing to another one nor closing the brain-programme.

I'll have to watch this, it it happens again, perhaps I can find out more using your tips.

Ekkehard
zenrain
Yes, that's very strange. Keep us posted.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software