hasi123
By clicking the thought icon, an attached weblink opens directly. that is nice.
But I would like to select more than one attachement to open from this window. 

It is a little bit difficult, to look first into the thoughts window, how many links I want to open at a time, if I want one link, click the icon, otherwise jump to the other window. 
Most times I click the icon, see how many links are there, and have to close the window, go to the thoughts and select there. 

If the thought has no attachement, there opens a window to attach one. that is everytime closed automatically by my macro. [smile]
otherwise I had to look for this also, close the window every time. 

Why is this so diffult? 
If no attachment don't click, if more than one to open, dont click, if one attachment to open, then click ???

rengel
Quote:
Most times I click the icon, see how many links are there, and have to close the window, go to the thoughts and select there.

Make the 'Thought' tab visible and click the attachment there. Then you don't have to open the attachments window.
Reinhard, TB 11.0.98.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
hasi123
I know that [wink]

But nevertheless it would be easyer to open attachments directly. 

One reason is, that the attachments window opens over not active thoughts. So to open an attachment from some not active thought is much faster by hoovering the mouse over, click where the mouse is actually, and my eye focus too, and open some attachments, 
as if I have firstly to look how many attachments the thought contains and then to deciede if I have to activate the thought first or not. 

After decieding to have to activate the thought with the attachments to open, I have to return back to the initially activated thought, if I want to work on it.

In my normal thought window I can see just 4 thoughts without scrolling (plex needs space [wink] ), in the attachments window all attachments are visible. 

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software