zenrain
When choosing open attachment from the thought menu, if there are multiple attachments on the thought it would be nice if you could select them via keyboard.

Use case: 
In keyboard preferences I set Open Attachment under the Thought section to ⌘O. However, if there are multiple attachments when I arrow I just get a loud beep. I have to use the mouse to select which one to open.

Duplicate Open Option
Another little niggle. In the keyboard bindings I first set the Open Attachment under the Attachments section to ⌘O. This opens attachments when in the attachment section, but not from the plex. I get that they are in two different places, but I think when you assign the keyboard binding to one, it should be assigned to the other. That way the behavior is always consistent. As it is, I have to assign it to one or the other.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
Alex,

Thanks for the feature request.  I'll document this.

I see what you mean by doubling up on the Open Attachment keystrokes in our list.  Documented as well.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software