Templay
Question: if I upgrade to premium, I understand that my attachments such as PDF files or Word docs will be accessible from my webbrain on a regular mac or PC browser right ?

Is this also true if I access my private premium Webbrain from iPhone or iPad Safari ? Will I be able to open a PDF file attached to a thought ?

At least for PDF as IOS Safari can normaly open PDFs... (I can understand that it could not open word docs for instance).

Thanks !
Yannick
Moe
Hi Templay,

Thank You for posting and welcome to the forum .

Quote:

if I upgrade to premium, I understand that my attachments such as PDF files or Word docs will be accessible from my webbrain on a regular mac or PC browser right ?

Yes.

Quote:

Is this also true if I access my private premium Webbrain from iPhone or iPad Safari ? Will I be able to open a PDF file attached to a thought ?

Yes, you can login to your webbrain account from your iPhone or iPad and access your private webbrain, and yes you can open PDF's from webbrain on your iPad and iPhone.

Thanks,
Moe
levitz
Please tell me how to open attachments on an iPad or iPhone.  I try tapping the thought,the icon and nothing happens.  I hold it and let the blue circle finsh and the options to present themselves but none of the options are to open the attachment.  I purchased the brain and webbrain because of the availability of this feature. I have been unsuccessful in making it work.

pthompson
levitz,

Thank you for posting. If you have your attachments saved as internal attachments in your Brain and sync to WebBrain, you should be able to download those attachments to your iPhone or iPad and open them.

Regards,
levitz
I understand that i should, please tell me how.
jbennett
Levitz, 

I'm using an iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3.5.  Use Safari to login into WebBrain.com.  Under "My Brains," choose the brain you'd like to view.  Navigate to the desired thought.  Choose an attachment associated with that thought.  I tested using a jpg and it opened up in another window within the browser.  The results may vary depending on the type of file you are attempting to access.  Keep in mind, not all files are supported by iOS devices and some may require special apps.

*note- the files most be stored internally

James
levitz
Wow, am so stupid..lol  I just realized i was in a full screen mode. The attachment were in the white area below after I got out of full screen. I was just trying to click on the thought like the desktop version.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software