Brice
I noticed that when you download a brainzip from webbrain and then import it in another computer, the "original thought link" isn't imported in the same time :
The Home button isn't working anymore until you select "define as origin" again.
- Brice.
French user - TheBrain 7 beta.
Moe
Brice, Thank You for posting.

Re: I noticed that when you download a brainzip from webbrain and then import it in another computer, the "original thought link" isn't imported in the same time

Are you referring to the home Thought, what do you mean by "original thought link"?

From your post I am getting that you download your Brain from WebBrain as a Brainzip, open the Brainzip onto your computer, select an arbitrary Thought in your Brain, when you click on the home button you are not taken to your home Thought until you reset it. Is this what is happening? 

Thanks,
Moe
Brice
Yes precisely ! 
Sorry for the average explanation, i translated it from french "Définir comme origine" - this is the home Thought.
- Brice.
French user - TheBrain 7 beta.
Moe
Brice, Thanks for the clarification. The Brainzip you extracted your Brain from should retain the home Thought. I have notified our engineers about this.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software