negativebase
As fantastic as this brian thing is the best so far . I would love to have a simple outline view to help make sense of certain areas sometimes it's easier to make sense of something in a outline form than in a node view . Or perhaps in a containment view. the only other application that can compete with PB in complexity of visualizeing info is tinderbox . While I like tinderbox PB has a good chance of eclipsing it . with just a few more visualisation tools.
Harlan
Thanks for the feedback. An outline view is challenging for many reasons - primarily because PB's structure is not necessarily hierarchical. However, we are looking at potential ways of doing this for the future...
Regards,
-Harlan
carrollr

The outline view in the current release is well done.  I am currently using PB via HP Mini netbook which displays 1024 by 600.  I can't see the bottom of my outlines!  Can you help?

zenrain
You can try one of the following options and see what works best for you:
-Double click the plex to make it full screen
-Shift + arrow up and down to move the outline up and down ( you can also click a blank portion of the plex and drag)
- Mouse over the active thought and use the scroll to resize the thoughts to make them smaller.

Hope this helps.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software