jobewan
Hello!

While my trial/free copy (for evaluation) of PB -does- integrate w/Mac Mail, it *does not* seem to respond to any effort to drag -any- data element/group from Outlook 2011.

Please advise,

-Joe
zenrain
No, currently PersonalBrain only supports integration with Mail, Calendar and Address Book, and not Outlook 11.

Also (as a heads up), integration with Calendar and Address book isn't drag and drop. It currently works through the Extended Search function, only Mail supports drag and drop right now.

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
wloftus
I'm not sure drop and drag work for Mac OS's Mail.app either. The entire section of the manual on integration us definitely writing by an insider, the vocabulary and descriptions are not generic IT terms or standards names (as far as I know).  Also, I can't get any message from Mail.app that I drag and drop directly to PersonalBrain to work.  But if I drag an email to a filesystem fold from Mail.app or Outlook 2011, I can drag it from the folder to PersonalBrain and it works.  It has a funky name, but that's easily changed, and when you click on it, the email address will open up.

Is there a smoother integration?   I'd love to be in email and be able to send a message into a though, even if it was just a generic holding place until I can associate the correct parents, etc.
zenrain

I am able to drag and drop mail messages, but I believe it has to be done directly on the Plex, not to an existing thought.

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software