mikesingleton
Any idea when you will be adding drag and drop to copy a link to outlook email and CTRL drag and drop to copy outlook email internally? (currently works in Brain8)
pthompson
We don't have any ETA on a feature like this but it is something we have documented.
mikesingleton
drag and drop to copy a link to outlook email and CTRL drag and drop to copy outlook email internally to the Brain?

Any update on this feature for brain 9? I use it extensively in Brain 8
Harlan
I don't have a machine to test it on right now but you should be able to drag attachments from TB9 to Outlook. Just drag the icon in the content tab.

Drag and drop to TB9 from Outlook is something we are still planning but is not done yet. In the meantime you can open the thought folder (Ctrl+Shift+F if I recall correctly) then drop on the folder. Sadly interacting with Outlook's API is not easy or we would have this done already.
Regards,
-Harlan
mikesingleton
Thanks Harlan, it works so nice in Brain 8.
dkbeauchamp
For what it's worth this is something I also use extensively, every day. Thanks for the good workaround tip Harlan.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software