JaimeSuarez
If you create a thought in the plex and then drag an outlook email to this thought it will not copy the content of the email to the thought note. 
enkidu
Hello

As a fellow user, to save everyone's time (yours included) it's customary to specify application / OS versions / 32 or 64bit / ...

cheers
enkidu

bmac
Do you really mean that the content of the email is not copied to the notes window? If that is what you meant, then that is correct because the thought had already been created So theBrain Simply copies the email to the thought. However, if you drag the email to the Plex itself, a new thought will be created and the contents of the email will be copied to the notes window.

Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
JaimeSuarez
enkidu wrote:
Hello

As a fellow user, to save everyone's time (yours included) it's customary to specify application / OS versions / 32 or 64bit / ...

cheers
enkidu

Thanks, will do next time I post. Good day
JaimeSuarez
bmac wrote:
Do you really mean that the content of the email is not copied to the notes window? If that is what you meant, then that is correct because the thought had already been created So theBrain Simply copies the email to the thought. However, if you drag the email to the Plex itself, a new thought will be created and the contents of the email will be copied to the notes window.

Thanks for the tip. You are correct. 

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software