Harlan
From another thread:

bsnyder wrote:
Well... when I fire up v4.2.1.5 I immediately get task past due notices on all items in the future, beginning tomorrow... they show as -1 days past due

b

Brad, thanks for posting this. We haven't been able to replicate this here. Can you please post a screenshot and your output.log file so we can see what is happening?

If anyone else is seeing this, please let us know so we can see what might be common amongst your setups.
Regards,
-Harlan
macfunrjw
My issues seems to be in the other direction.   I have a number of past due items that are in the works but they are not showing up in the reminder window.   the only item i have been able to see in the reminders is a new one that I just set up today that is due today.    Not sure how to test further on that one. 

Macfunrjw
bsnyder
Hi Harlan... thanks for the quick reply... I've attached a screen pic and the output log...

Brad
Click image for larger version - Name: PB_Past_Due_Tasks.jpg, Views: 70, Size: 160.16 KB

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software