Tieum
Hello Everybody

I was using the version 5 and since some week, the function "past thought icon" doesn't work anymore (it replace the image with a black background) ... I have no idea why that happened ...

Now I've the version 6.0.6.0 and the problem is the same, still not solved with the new version.

Has anybody an Idea

Thanks

Math
Tracy
Hi Math,
Thanks for contacting us. I have not heard of this issue before. Just to confirm.. Are you simply copying an image and then when you select "Paste Thought Icon" the image does not appear? Do the result differ depending upon the image type or size? Also, the latest release is v6.0.7.5. Please download this from http://www.thebrain.com/download and let me know if results are the same. I look forward to hearing back from you so I can continue to assist. I will also notify my support department this morning so we can research into this further. Thanks! Tracy
Tracy Barr
TheBrain Technologies
Tracy
Hi Math,
FYI... I have created a support ticket and assigned  it to James. Your ticket # is 14506. You will be hearing from us today. Tracy
Tracy Barr
TheBrain Technologies
Tieum
It put a black image instead of the normal image with small or big image... it's the same.

Thanks for you help ...

Can't download the new version ... will that erase all my data ? is ask me to replace everything when I want to install ..

jbennett
Hello Math, 

If you are attempting to install the latest version of PersonalBrain to the same directory as your current version, you will be prompted to replace the existing version.  This is normal.  Basically you can't have two programs with the same name in the same location.  However, the brains you've created have different names, different file extensions, and different locations and will not be effected.  Try downloading the latest version of PersonalBrain and let us know if that resolves your problem.

Thanks, 
James
Tieum
Hello

Thanks everybody for your help ...

I don't know what happened but now it's ok ... I restarted the brain today and tried again to put an image and guess what..... It works ....

Tieum

Tracy
Hi Tieum,
Thanks for the update! I am glad this is working for you. Please keep an eye on this and let us know if anything changes. Tracy
Tracy Barr
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software