pshanks
I've noticed with the past thought list that if you scroll to some previous thought and then try to link that thought to a thought in the plex. That the past thought lists sometimes just returns to the beginning and you've lost the thought that you were trying to link.  
dyslucksia
PB 5.5.1.7 on Windows XP
When I tested it on my XP system, I couldn't reproduce that problem, but I agree there seems to be something wrong at the left hand end of the Past Thoughts list:

• After activating several (unactivated) Thoughts in succession, the arrow at the LH end of the PT list may not appear, so the list doesn't automatically scroll leftwards;
  • On closing and reopening the Brain, the LH arrow is still present. I seem to recall the Brain doesn't store thoughts on the list beyond the visible end when it reopens, but I may be wrong about that.

Maybe the developers could look into this.

PB 5.5.2.1 on Windows XP, J-1.6.0_17
Moe
Pat, Thanks for posting. I have noted this issue for the developers to check into.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software