rdj
Pasting rich text copied from an email in MacOS Mail that happens to contain an embedded image locks up Brain 9.0.150.0. It begins using 100% CPU and never stops. Only solution seems to be Force-Quit. This is repeatable.
mcaton
Dan,

Thanks for posting.  I have not been able to replicate this quite yet with the sample emails I'm using in my test.  Can you forward an email on to matt@thebrain.com ?  I'll then test with the same content and see if I can replicate the lock up you have described.

Thanks,
Matt
rdj
To replicate this, I emailed a rich-text message to myself on GMail that contained an embedded image. Copying this from MacOS Mail and pasting it into the Notes replicates the problem. Actually, copying out out of this post (from the rich text editor on Safari) and trying to paste it into a note has the same effect.

This is a test:

the-brain.png

End of test.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software