BrentK
When I use the 'Paste Image' option in a Thought that has no files in it, the new image file doesn't appear until I close and then re-open the Thought.  However, a newly pasted image file does appear in the Thought right away if it's not the first file in the Thought.

Brent
pthompson
Brent,

Are you referring to pasting the image into the Notes field of a Thought or as an attachment on a Thought? In either instance, I am unable to reproduce any issue.
BrentK
Patrick, here's what I'm doing:
1. Copy an image into the clipboard.  You have to copy the image itself, not the file.
2. Open a Thought's window (right click > Open Thought Window)
3. Right click in the window and select Paste Image  (this option appears only when an image exists in the clipboard)

The image file gets created but isn't shown in the Thought window until I close/open the window.  But, like I said, this occurs only when the image file is the first file in the Thought.

Hope this helps!

Brent
BrentK
Patrick, I've come across another issue with pasting images.  I thought I'd post it here in case this one is related to the first one.

When I open a Thought window for a Thought that isn't currently active, and then I right-click and select Paste Image, the image is actually pasted into the active Thought -- not the Thought I have open.  I tested this a few times, each time ensuring that the title on the Thought window matched the title of the Thought I attempted to paste into.  But in each test the image went into the active Thought.

Brent
pthompson
Brent,

Thank you for the clarification. I was able to reproduce both issues and will let our engineers know.
pthompson
Brent,

Thank you for the clarification. I was able to reproduce both issues and will let our engineers know.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software