Kriggel23
Just tested "Paste outline", I looks pretty good.

First, I pasted 25 thoughts. The process stopped after eight thoughts with no messages. But - the thoughts created till then were fine.

Then I pasted the rest (please note: more than eight..), where some thoughts were listed as child thoughts of different thoughts. The "Always link to existing" option worked well, which means, during the pasting a once created thought was detected as already existing thought during the rest of this pasting process, and hence only created once, linked to different parent thoughts.

Then I tried to paste some thoughts as children of a type thought. This, too, was working. The newly created thoughts got the right type.

Paste outline with label ("¦") - only worked for new thoughts, not for existing ones.

Paste outline with notes ("-") - fine on new and on existing thoughts.

My conclusion: kudos to the team of TheBrain. Well done!

Kind regards,
Kriggel23

mcaton
Thank you for the great feedback and testing Christian.  We appreciate it!

Matt 
jwagstaff
This was mostly my experience too. It does a good job of offering to connect to existing thoughts, which is excellent. 

But I've not managed to paste a large number of thoughts in one go. It stops after 10 or so. 

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software