tshanno
I noticed that you have "Paste Web Link" to the context menu of the attachments frame in the "Properties and Attachments" tab. Thank you.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to add this to the context menu of the plex background as well? That is, you paste the web link and it creates a child/jump/parent thought with the link as an attachment? This would be especially handy for Linux users who don't have drag and drop.

Tom S.
OSX & J-1.6.0_17
KUbuntu 9.10
PB 5.5.2.2
KDE 4.3.2 & J-1.6.0_16
Steeph
Yes, good idea.

Also, I would like to have the "Paste Web Link" in the Right-Click menu of a thought, so you can immediately drop a URL into a thought without needing to open the attachment pane.
PB user since 1998

Mind over matter?
I don't mind and it doesn't matter.
TB 8.0.2.1 Pro on Win10.1 Pro 64bit JVM 1.8.0-112
tshanno
Thank you for implementing this.  It works beautifully in the new beta.  It doesn't sound like much but I save enough links to where its going to save a lot of hassle when you add it up.

Tom S.
OSX & J-1.6.0_17
KUbuntu 9.10
PB 5.5.2.2
KDE 4.3.2 & J-1.6.0_16

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software