leolit
Hi guys! I hope this is a bug, not a feature 🙂)
when I copy text from OneNote and paste it into Note in v9, it posts as a picture! IF I use "paste and match format" command, it pastes as a text, but, of course, without all formatting. So, if I'm trying to paste a table from ON, I'm out of luck 🙁( 
Interesting thing: if I paste this table into MS Word, copy it again and paste to theBrain, it pastes as a table! Why it is so? Do you try to make use of competitor's product (ON) harder, eh? ;-)))
Cerebrum
Here's a related topic: Pasting text from Excel into Notes creates a non-editable image.

FWIW, it works fine if I copy from OneNote and paste into Evernote.
mcaton
Leolit,

Thank you for posting. I've replicated the same issue and documented for our engineers to review. Cerebrum is right, the same issue occurs with Excel.

Thank you,
Matt
reasonablekamikaze
Gosh, this is annoying lol. Glad this bug is documented!
mcaton
You may have heard of sweeping changes being made to the notes editor in version 11 (now in active development). I've tested in a recent in house development build and pasting text as text is working fine.

Thanks,
Matt
reasonablekamikaze
WOOO. 🔥
reasonablekamikaze
I can confirm this is no longer a problem in TB v11.0.18.0 🙏🏼
mcaton
Great! Thanks for the positive confirmation.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software